KRAUS 23 Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with NoiseDefend Soundproofing khu122-23
NIAGARA FAUCETS WILL BEAT ALL CANADIAN COMPETITORS PRICE BY 10% OF THEIR LISTED PRICE NOT THE DIFFERENCE!!!
EMAIL INFO@NIAGARAFAUCETS.COM FOR YOUR COUPON CODE AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THE COMPETITOR PRICE.
Kraus handmade stainless steel sinks combine fashion with function to create a contemporary look for the kitchen. Handcrafted from premium 16 gauge T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability, the extra-deep basins accommodate large dishes with ease. The tight-radius corners and clean lines of the design complement transitional and modern kitchens alike. All Kraus kitchen sinks are equipped with top-level soundproofing, including thick rubber dampening pads. Each sink is additionally treated with protective Stone Guard coating, which reduces condensation and further dampens sound. The corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation by a meticulous finishing process. Commercial-grade satin finish and rounded corners make maintenance as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. This stylish single bowl sink provides a lifetime of functionality. For added convenience, a basket strainer drain assembly and stainless steel bottom grid are included free with purchase. Each bottom grid is cushioned by soft protective bumpers to prevent scratching. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Kraus Quality and bring your kitchen ideas to life.Benefits & Features
- Premium T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Sound Insulated with Thick Rubber Dampening Pads & Stone Guard Undercoating
- Channel Grooves Engineered for Optimal Drainage
- 16-Gauge Steel for Added Durability
- Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans
- Commercial-Grade Satin Finish is Scratch and Stain-Resistant
- Extra-Deep Basin Design w/ Gently Rounded Corners for Easy Maintenance
- Standard 3.5" Drain Opening
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sink Certifications: Meets ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, cUPC certified, MASS Approved